Google
 

Monday, November 12, 2007

FABIO VS CLOONEY





George Clooney vs. Fabio: Slap Fight, Clooney Dubbed a "Diva"
By Cyndi JamesNov 7, 2007

What would the odds in Las Vegas be on this slap fight between two Hollywood divas? Reports claim that Hollywood heavyweight and liberal activist George Clooney got into a fight with romance novel coverboy Fabio during dinner at Madeo in West Hollywood on November 2, a report from In Touch Weekly claims. The story is a classic and it is hard to believe that there is no cell phone video of the incident - what were the people thinking that witnessed this?

Clooney - who at times has been no fan of cameras and the paparazzi apparently even gets upset if people aren’t; taking his photo. Couldn't Fabio beat Clooney into oblivion?

Click National Ledger to read full article...

HAiDER: I don't know who's side to take on this situation? The washed up romance novel cover model or the grade A celebrity asshole? I think I'll take FAGio's side. At least he was kind enough to take out a couple of his fans to dinner. If that holds up. Even then I think I would still take FOBio's side. Cause I just hate Clooney, I can never forgive him for what he did to Batman. F you George!

No comments:

Post a Comment