Google
 

Monday, November 5, 2007

KRIS JENNER, CHYNA'S LONG LOST OLDER SISTER?



As I watched a few episodes of the new series Keeping Up With The Kardashian's I couldn't help but wonder who the heck their mom Kris Jenner (left image) reminded me of? Took couple of episodes, but it finally came to me. She looks like she could be related to Chyna (right image) the former WWE wrestler. I just thought it was hilarious and disgusting at the same time. Because Kris is always in the shot always trying to get in front of the camera. The things she does is just really gross, she doesn't get that the show is about Kim, not her worn out a$$. So now that I have infected your mind of the info, I'll leave you to watch the show and every time you see Kris, hopefully you'll be reminded of Chyna.

No comments:

Post a Comment