Google
 

Monday, August 20, 2007

NO MOANS, NO SCREAMS

Levine Lays the Dirt on Sharapova

Maroon 5 front man Adam Levine dishes out the dirt on why Levine and tennis star Maria Sharapova didn't last.


"She wouldn't make any noise during sex," Levine said. "I can't tell you how disappointed I was. I really thought, like a lot of guys, that she'd be the loud screaming type. But instead, she just lay there like a dead frog. She even got angry if I started to moan, said it 'ruined her concentration.' It was so disillusioning that I went on Paxil for a month afterwards. Really, it was much more of a shock than when I found out there's no such thing as the Easter Bunny."


HAiDER comments: Way to deflate a man's ego. All that moaning and screaming on the court doesn't translate into the bedroom huh? Maybe she should pretend to be playing a match when she's getting down and dirty.

2 comments:

  1. And you believe this two-bit low-life? Jeez!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh it's not what I believe, it's what I know about certain types of people and by seeing her in interviews and what not. I have an idea of the type of person she is. And don't get me wrong, he's definitely an a$$ hole. But that's not that hard to figure out is it? Even a monkey can come to that same conclusion. When profiling people is a hobby, you can kinda see people diferently. But it's great when your at a poker table.

    ReplyDelete