Google
 

Friday, September 14, 2007

KATHY GRIFFIN HURTS JESUS' FEELINGS


Excerpt from FOXnews article


In her speech, Griffin said that "a lot of people come up here and thank Jesus for this award. I want you to know that no one had less to do with this award than Jesus."
She went on to hold up her Emmy, make an off-color remark about Christ and proclaim (suck it Jesus), "This award is my god now!"


Read full article click on FOXnews.com


HAiDER says: There actually was a lot more to her speech that the FOXnews article didn't mention. Howard Stern today played the entire speech on his satellite radio show. I personally thought the speech was hilarious. She's a comedian and she made a joke and it was funny. Was it racist? NO! and anyone who believes it was is a freaking religious dumtard (I made that word up, I'm claiming that word). I think it's racist for people to thank god on stage. People are saying it's worse than saying the "N" word. Okay so if I start a joke with "Three NIGGERS were walking down the street..." I guess I'm okay. I'm getting a headache from all this religion crap. Get with the program people religion kills (and molests), that's a fact. I think the "N" word should be taken out of speech altogether and the same should go for starting acceptance speeches with "First of all I want to thank god/Jesus..." I'm tired of that opener, it's so common with the black folk. They should be thanking the Jews who run the entertainment business. It's plain and simple, it's her American right to say what she wants, that's the beauty of freedom of speech. That's why I can say what I want. That's what blogging is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment