Google
 

Friday, September 7, 2007

VANESSA HUDGENS GOES NUDE


Well now, I guess Vanessa's Disney days are over huh? Well then again there's coke whore Lindsey Lohan (yea I said it) she's still a Disney actress, but she's white so it's okay. Bagyo Betty over here (Vanessa) is half white and half Filippino (but she's passed her off as a Latina) might not get the same pass. We'll see, but for now she'll have to put up with angry moms and horny fat white guys taunting her at upcoming appearances. The big question is, what the heck was she thinking even allowing something like that to happen, being so young? Now she's tainted, what next? Playboy at 19? Then adult movies at 20? This chick is a fast one. Well I guess now she can go for real movie rolls, I mean looks like she's down to do nude scenes. And besides she won't be type cast as a child actress. I bet in a couple of years she'll have a sex video leaked out. Damn, makin us Flips look cheap. And just for that I should post your nude pix.





Check it out before the link is dead Vanessa nude

No comments:

Post a Comment