Google
 

Thursday, January 1, 2009

HATE ME I'M INTO THE MYSPACE SCENE


I've known it about myself, and now people will know it. I am the biggest hypocrit I know. And it's because when I don't know something. I tend to hate it first and then when I get to know it, then my views change. Making me a hypocrit. But really who gives a shit. I don't care what people think of me. I don't waste my time on it...it's petty. In fact I'm starting to like that people are starting to hate me.

But anyways to what I was meaning to talk about. The last few days I've been totally into fixing and pimpin' out my myspace page. Not to mention trying to get my friends list up. Like I said before I've got to network and promote myself. I'm out to become famous. Via being the hated or liked, doesn't matter to me as long as I become well known, that's my goal. For people to know who I am.

This is one of the few times you will get a glimpse of Chris Haider. So everyone Chris Haider. Tattoo addict mutha Fucka! Ugly ain't he.

1 comment:

  1. Put a little love in your heart, Chris.
    If you don't I will kill you.

    ~ TMW
    www.deadquail.com

    ReplyDelete