Google
 

Monday, February 9, 2009

CELEBRITIES N DRUGS

I was just so amused as I was reading an article about Jodie Sweetin [Stephanie from Full House]. How she utterly a crack fiend. Lost her relationship with her husband because of her drug addiction. I mean a total fucking mess.

In the US Weekly interview Sweetin's ex Cody Herpin said, "Jodie did ecstasy and coke, but to be honest, it's Hollywood, so I didn't give it much thought."

Now when celebs do drugs they do it heavily. Because most have the money to supply their addiction, but it's a surprise that not more drug related celeb deaths are happening. Like LindseyLohan or Britney Spears. How the heck are they still alive? Or fuckin Whitney Houston and AmyWhinehouse. It's nuts how they are still breathing.

In my opinion anything past weed is just stupid...celebs n drugs mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment