Google
 

Monday, February 9, 2009

LOURDES FINALLY ALLOWED TO GET HER EYEBROWS WAXED


Mandonna has finally let Lourdes get her eyebrows waxed. Lately it's been said that Mandonna is jealous that her daughter is getting older and boys are paying attention to her. She hates the fact that she herself is getting older and becoming more man looking. That is why she has never til now allowed Lourdes to attempt to pretty herself up. 

To counter this dilemma that Mandonna finds herself in she's dating a 22 year old Brazilian model. Named "dumb shit." I'm kidding I don't know what his name is. All I know is that A-Rod was tired of getting the strap-on love from Mandonna so she threw him out with yesterday's lube.

I really feel sorry for her kids. I bet the African kid would rather go back to Africa than to stay another day with Nazi mom Mandonna.

**that is not a typo. I am spelling it Mandonna, because I think she's a man and her name is Madonna.**

No comments:

Post a Comment