Google
 

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

2008 NEW YEARS RESOLUTION


Don't ask why I put this image up for this article. The image just came up when I was searching for new year's images.


Anyhow yes the new year is here and it's time for most of us to start writing down our goals and resolutions for this year.


Most will write down that they will loose some weight this year and get in the gym more often. Crap if you ask me.

As for myself my only resolution is to be meaner and more aggressive. To not let people step on me. Take advantage of my kindness. In fact the goal is for me to bully people around, instead of the other way around. Which may lead to physical fights and confrontations...which is something I'd look forward to. So I guess I should get in the gym more than huh? Yea bitches don't f*ck with this Glock (well technically I'm still saving up to purchase it) wielding Asian. Remember VT bitches! What have you learned from that event? Don't piss off an Asian that's what! Anyways, yep thas about it...happy new year to you all! I know, it's a bit late...Asian time!

No comments:

Post a Comment