Google
 

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED...



The newest Hollywood trend to plague celebrities is of course...pregnancy! Everyone and their moms is pregy. Nicole Ritchie, Nicole Kidman, Jessica Alba, J-Lo, Halle Berry, Christina Aguilera, Brooke Burke, and Jamie Lynn Spears. It's like one person does it and then the rest of the Hollywood brats follow suit and it's all because they think babies are cute accessories. Most with exception to a few really want babies. Like J-Lo, Brooke Burke, and Kidman, but the rest are all Hollywood brats aren't even no where near prepared to be parents. You think Ritchie is going to be a good parent? I highly doubt it.

I didn't think the baby trend setter herself Britney Spears was ready to have kids and the recent events of '07 have proven that to be a 100% correct assumption. She's a nut case and a danger to her kids. What more with these other Hollywood brats that are so used to life where it's me,me, me all the time. Now they'll have to take a back seat to their baby? They aren't going to let that happen. They'll abandon the baby with a nanny or their parents and continue with their party antics. Nicole will be back to drugs and partying, Jamie Lynn Spears definitely won't be the one to be watching her kid. She'll have her even crazier mom take care of it. Boy do I feel sorry for the kids of these celebrities. They'll grow up to be as f#$ked up as their parents.

Now I'm concerned that a jump in teen pregnancy will sky rocket this year because of the celebrity influence. It's a shame most of society live their life modeled after their favorite celebrity. Think for yourself and be yourself. Don't let these celebs dictate your life. Have some respect for yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

    ReplyDelete