Google
 

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

CLAY AIKEN FINALLY BEING PROUD AND STEPPING OUT


I've said it since the day he was on American Idol, that he was gay. I mean come on if you didn't think he was gay and this news is a surprise, your so dense.

I like many called him out for not embracing his gayness. I know it's hard for gay Americans to come out, because of all the backlash from stupid minded people, especially for people like him who's in the lime light. So I guess this is a big step.

Now if we can only get Ricky Martin to be proud and do the same.

The big question is how does his mom feel about it? She's one of those religious freaks. A lot of people thought he would never come out until she passed away. Because he didn't want to hurt her feelings. Hopefully she's opened her mind and stopped taking her religion so seriously.

Article Link:
http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b30566_clay_aiken_comes.html

1 comment: