Google
 

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

McCAIN A BIG DOUCHE BAG


For awhile I thought that McCain might be the answer to the American people. I thought [still think] Obama was too much of a celebrity. McCain had the war record and was prisoner of war.

But then a story from his former wife came to my attention and that quickly my opinion of McCain changed. Now in light of the new info, McCain is nothing more than a liar and very selfish person. I came to conclusion that he pokes at Obama's celebrity status because it's something he wishes he had.

He's an opportunist who will drop those who are suppose to be important to him on a dime. He's very shallow and only cares for himself. He left his first wife because she was badly injured in a car accident that left her with a disfigured face and a life long of pain. A month after divorcing her he goes around and Marys Cindy, who's father has high connections. It was his ticket to get into office.

No comments:

Post a Comment