Google
 

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

KNIGHT RIDER SERIES PREMIERE ANSWERS THE TURBO BOOST QUESTION


Last night's premiere of the new series Knight Rider opened up against Dancing with the Stars, bad move. Which means I actually didn't know about it. I was to focused on Brooke Burke's body and Kim Kardashian's assets. But I did see previews and it looks like the show answers the complaints about KITT not producing the "turbo boost" in the made for TV movie released at the beginning of the summer. But now KITT looks like a Transformers that can transform into any other car, but can't transform into a robot. He literally transforms like the Transformers in Michael Bay's movie.

And did you know that Val Kilmer plays the voice of KITT? Seems like he got his inspiration from Hal 9000 from 2001: A Space Odyssey [1968].

I dunno I'm going to watch an episode to see if I can get into the show. I'm already weary of my favorite show Heroes. They are letting the story get to big and complicated too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment