Google
 

Friday, September 19, 2008

KRAZY KAT KILLING ACTOR FACES CHARGES


Former minor league baseball player turned actor is facing charges of aggravated cruelty to animals and is looking at 2 years in prison.

Let me describe to you a little of the damage he did to Norman the cat described by Assistant District Attorney Leila Kemani. "The cat named Norman died with broken teeth, broken ribs, a broken leg, a torn tongue, massive internal injuries including bruised lungs and a bruised liver and a  chest cavity filled with blood."

Petcka, through his attorney Charles Hochbaum claims that his client "swatted him really hard" after the cat bit him, but he DID NOT mean to kill him.

What a bunch of BS. "Swatted him really hard?" Wow that must have been really really hard because the cat had massive injuries and broken bones and a TORN TONGUE! Fuck you, you little pu$$y [Petcka, not the cat]. Someone needs to "swat" you really really hard. Let's say with an aluminum bat.

Norman's owner, Lisa Altobelli [Petcka's girlfriend at the time] said Petcka had complained, "You love that cat more than you love me."

Wow the little prick was jealous of a cat? What a loser. It's no wonder he didn't make it to the major leagues. I don't like cats but I wouldn't want a cat to be mutilated, out of jealousy. Imagine if it was a child of hers. Pam Anderson should be all over this guy. Bashing him and calling him out in public.

Petcka went on to claim that it was "Self Defense" That the cat attacked him and he was only defending himself. This is his account: "Norman just attacked me," said Petcka, 37, who demonstrated how he gently swatted the feline away. "I was, like, 'Hello, I've just been attacked by your cat."

Petcka said he washed his hands and stanched a cut on his hand, but the orange-and-white long hair attacked him again on March 27, 2007.

"Norman came and lunged at me, throwing me on my butt on the coffee table," Petcka said. "Norman was biting into my hand."

There's a lot of issues with what he claims transpired. One, Norman was afraid of Prick [Petcka] and would never go near him. Two, cats only attack if provoked or harassed. Three, the injuries Norman suffered where from being literally slammed onto something very hard like lets say a granite counter top. Not by being "swatted." The more I look at this pricks pictures online, makes me want to just blindside his face with a bowling ball. It'd be nice to hear that he goes to prison and then gets ass raped by Big Joe, who is a huge cat lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment