Google
 

Thursday, May 1, 2008

THE JABBAWOCKEEZ STRAIGHT UP BLOODS?



Could it be? America's Best Dance Crew are down with the bloods? As in Bloods and Crips!

No. I just thought it was something that people might point out about them. That they wear red a lot and lately they have been making appearances around the nation, especially during Gradnite '08 wearing their red outfits with (as seen during their "Encore" performance on America's Best Dance Crew), but with a black shirt and red masks. Hmm? Makes you think huh? I know not really. I think they should be wearing their Kamikaze outfits for their performances. That was their best outfit on ABDC.

Well the truth is, probably never crossed their minds. But thank goodness they have me to stir the pot. And besides I get to put together the image to accompany the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment