Google
 

Sunday, December 7, 2008

SPENCER & HEIDI: WHY WHY WHY DO WE PAY ATTENTION TO THEM?

I'm about fed up with seeing these to goobers on the cover of the tabloids and being talked about on a weekly basis. Them and Britney Spears. But at least Britney has done something to get the attention and fame.

These to lame ducks are on a stupid scripted so-called reality show. That's it. But yet they're making tabloid cover after cover.

Who really cares about their lives? Seriously. I mean Lauren Conrad is a fame seeker/junkie herself. I mean look when a friend gets to much attention from the media she drops them like bees on a corpse.

But these two are by far the worst. The live on being the so called evil villans in this poorly written scripted show. Well not as poor as my articles and rants on this blog. But still those two need to disapear for reals. They just get on my nerves like heck. If I ever saw him I think I'd throw eggs at them, rotten ones.

The day they disappear from the public eye and the tabloids I will not pick up another tabloid mag. I'm on tabloid strike until they get rid of Spencer & Heidi from their paper and not to mention Britney crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment