Google
 

Sunday, April 13, 2008

WILL TIBET EVER BE FREE? IT HASN'T BEEN FOR 700 YEARS

These two white guys got balls. You do not want to be arrested in China. Give it up to you white people. Always fighting other peoples fights. Always the first to the protest and always the last to leave. It's the passion thing again.

Oh I bet the Olympic committee is kicking themselves in the a$$ about this years summer Olympics, to be held in China. China known for it's vast amount of bootleg and hacked items has a darker side to it's entity. They are also known for their governments strict and unjust laws. Also lets not forget their long fight with Tibet.

With the Olympic games in few short months protesters are out in full force boycotting the torch relays around the world. The only North American run in San Francisco was a widely discussed topic this past week. "FREE TIBET!" was the common slogan found on protesters signs.

Tibet has been trying to become free since it was conquered first by the Mongol Empire 700 years ago. Will it ever be free? I don't think so. China rules with an iron hand. I mean the great Brad Pitt tried a few years back. Now he won't even talk about it. He's on to easier things to change/help, like Africa. China will never give up Tibet or any of it's property. So in hine sight. Just give up people.

Oh I know a few that are gonna get on my case about the end of that last paragraph. Sometimes there just isn't a light at the end of the tunnel. Am I a cold heartless individual? No, I'm a realist. I don't cloud my mind with religious hopes and dreams otherwise known as crap. I see things for what they really are. So with that I see no end to China's rule over Tibet. The WHOLE world would have to wage war on China to free Tibet and even with that, I think China will fight to the end. And you wanna know why? Chinese are full of pride and are very stubborn.

No comments:

Post a Comment