Google
 

Thursday, September 3, 2009

I pray that Heidi and Spencer die from flesh eating bacteria

Hey if Pastor Steven Anderson get to pray for the death of Obama, I sure as "hell" pray for the death of Heidi and Spencer...it's only fair. I mean come on, how can you like them? Seriously, if you enjoy seeing those two on TV then there is seriously something wrong with you. Shit I know I'm normal. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you. What? To each his own? What the fuck. That shouldn't apply to these two morons. Seriously, I'm praying to all the Gods. See that's where Anderson fucked up, he's only praying to one God. I'm praying to all of them, ha, my chances for it coming true just went up. Yea you keep believing that there is only one God there Anderson. We'll see who wins. uh huh

No comments:

Post a Comment