Google
 

Friday, September 11, 2009

This Just In A Mexican In Space!

Okay so it's not new news. I just happened to come across it...

Oh this is going to be a good one. Yes folks that is a Mexican dude sitting in the middle. And no he's not the janitor of the space crew Discovery. He's Jose Hernandez and yes he's a Mexican-American Astronaut. And yes he's tweeting from space. WTF! (sorry that just came out).

Astro Jose is now Mexico's newest hero. Born to ILLEGAL immigrant parents he's reaped in the benefits of America and has moved his way up to being an Astronaut. Sorry I just have an issue with parents that don't go about things the right way. I don't know it's just my thing. I mean my dad joined the US Navy so he can become a US Citizen in order for his kids to be born US citizens. Some I guess just decide to do it illegally. Not cool. I don't care what you say, it's not cool. There is a right way to do things and there's the wrong way to do it, plain and simple.

Anyways...

You might be Mexico's new hero, but let's not forget what country gave you the opportunities to be where you are right now, US f#@kin A. Cause Mexico for sure ain't gonna give you that same opportunity. Viva America! Thas whats up!

No comments:

Post a Comment