Google
 

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Stupid is as Stupid Steven Anderson say

Christian childmosleter I mean Pastor Steven Anderson wants Obama dead but doesn't condone killing...But you want God to kill him, but you don't condone it? I'm confused...

"I hope that God strikes Barack Obama with brain cancer so he can die like Ted Kennedy and I hope it happens today," he told MyFOXPhoenix on Sunday. He called his message "spiritual warfare" and said he does not condone killing.

Okay so he wants it to look like he died of a sickness of cancer, not by lets say a bullet or bomb or a samurai sword, but Caner. And he wants God to give him cancer, but that would mean God is killing him, right? But he deosn't condone killing...I really am confused by this. Either he's really an idiot or is just plain stupid. I think he's just what he is, an idiotic stupid white racist, nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment