Google
 

Thursday, November 27, 2008

ROBERT PATTINSON: I DON'T GET WHAT ALL THE HYPE IS ABOUT


I don't get it. What is it about Robert Pattinson that's got all the little teeny boppers and single fat girls all wet in the crotch area? What is the fascination with English actors? I mean look at the guy half the time he looks like he's going to fall asleep on you.

I really don't get it. I mean I'll admit when a guys good looking but this guy is short of looking like a girl. It's like the big fascination with the rock group Tokio Hotel. Their lead singer looks prettier than a lot of girls out there. It's insane, because girls think he's hot and sexy....in reality he's gay and fruity.

The same can be said with Robert. Though he's not as pretty as Tokio Hotel front ma-, wo-...it. But still I just don't get it. Girls these days. Let me throw in the race card right about now...so where's the Asian guy heart throb? Oh wait there never has been one, because Hollywood and mainstream media won't give Asians the time of day, let alone allow them to be mainstream. Huh? Yea that's right I brought it up in my rant...again!

So yea Robert Pattinson is bunk! Twilight is overrated [though I haven't seen it yet, but from all the hype about it, it looks overrated]. I would compare it's success to High School Musical. Another very overrated piece of crap movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment