Google
 

Thursday, November 27, 2008

MEET BILL KAULITZ FROM TOKIO HOTEL...HE'S A GUY!


Imagine this guy walking into a hole in the wall redneck bar in the south. Imagine what they would do to this guy who probably weighs no more than 100 lbs. They'd beat the living shit out of him and probably rape his ass.

A perfect example and product of the Emo trend. I've seen guys like him walking around SoCal. There's this really really skinny 95 lbs. Asian dude who walks around looking like Tokio Hotel dude. But the Asian dude acts like he's Mr. Tough guy. Being loud and obnoxious.

He was in line with some of his friends last year behind me at the local Blockbuster and he was trying to act all tough and crazy for no reason. What he was so wired up about, I don't know, but I was going to turn around and deck him in the face. But I was holding my kid so there was nothing I could do.

Anyhow back to this so fruity. Teeny boppers go crazy for this guy. They think he's so sexy and so hot. I'm thinking those girls will be future lesbians and then next thing you'll know us  men will become extinct. This guys really fruity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment