Google
 

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

BILLY RAY CYRUS: WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT HARD LOOKING COUNTRY BOY?


Is it just me or do Billy Ray Cyrus and Kelly Clarkson have the same hairdresser? Cause both their hairs look flat ironed to hell. And what's up with that anyways? Isn't Billy suppose to be this macho country boy? Looks like show biz got to him. I dunno does he live in L.A. now? Maybe that's why, he left his country roots behind and moved into the metro sexual Hollywood scene.

To be honest I prefer the mullet do he had back in the day. At least it made him look tougher. You know, the guy that used to break them achy breaky hearts?
This Hollywood Cyrus just isn't the same. He's lost his country edge if you ask me. I wonder who's going to be richer in a few years. Him or his daughter? God, I wonder how many split ends he has from flat ironing his hair like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment