Google
 

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

VH1: THE FABULOUS LIFE OF... AKA RICH CELEBS RUBBING IT IN YOUR FACE


Okay so here's another show that pisses me off. VH1's Fabulous Life Of... Like I want to see exactly what a filthy rich celebrity spends their money on. Like the Beckhams. I don't give a f#$k about their castle/mansion in England. Makes me feel like a piece of sh#t that he can buy his kids anything and everything they want, when I gotta tell my little girl that we'll try to buy that $5 toy next time. f#$k the Beckhams and their rich snooty a$$es.

I'm sick and tired of these shows that slap the average person in the face. And I don't understand why other people aren't pissed off with these shows? Oh that's right, cause most of you worship all these celebrities as gods. I mean it's okay to look up to an actor/actress because they're great actors but worshiping them by putting up posters and making photo colleges of them is just straight retarded.

They need to make a show about rich a$$ celebrities getting jacked. Like their cars getting stolen or scratched up. Them falling on the street or running into things. Now that would be more interesting than watching them buy 10 cars just because they're bored. FUCK those shows...

That was my hateful rant of the month, thank you very much. Boy did I need to let that one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment