Google
 

Friday, March 7, 2008

HIT SHOW INTERVENTION A FEEL GOOD FORMULA




A&E has a show that documents severe addicts and their interventions.

I don't know about you but this show makes me feel so much better about myself. After watching how messed up Jack is and how they've attempted to save him by holding an intervention. To see him giving it that thumbs up try, all in the sake of his beloved family members. But in the end to have Jack leave after two weeks in rehab and back on the streets doing the same crap.

The best part of the show is at the very end, where it updates you on the persons rehab. 9/10 the person falls back into the pit of his/hers addiction. I've come to the conclusion that there really isn't any help that can be given to these addicts. It's pretty much over for them. Some had a successful life before their addiction appeared. Others are just straight out losers from day one.

God it makes me feel so good about myself that these losers let themselves get caught up in addiction. There's no hope for addicts.

No comments:

Post a Comment