Google
 

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

WOWEE HOST JUNIPER GIVES US A SHOW

I don't really watch Wowowee (Filipino game show) but if stuff like this happens more, than I'd say I have to at least DVR the episodes so I can fast forward to the dancing. For a game show geared toward the family market, they sure have a lot of Gogo dancing going on in the background. Even the hosts get into it...like you see in the images below. Where (I guess) host Juniper (to the left) has what you call the "Janet Jackson" aka wardrobe malfunction happen to her during a dance performance. The expression on her face and the girl next to her is priceless. I just love how her dress is malfunctioning, but yet she's being a trooper and continuing with the routine...would have been better if the top just fell down. That would have been a "WOWOWEE!"









No comments:

Post a Comment