Google
 

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

ARE YOU WATCHING THE OLYMPICS?


I don't know about you but I'm right in front of the TV when I get home from work. As the first week of the Olympics I've sat down and watched a few of the televised events. If I had direct TV or so I'd be watching hundreds and hundreds of hours of it. 24/7 non-stop. So far the events that I've caught on TV are the swimming, diving, basketball, & gymnastics. Haven't seen much of anything else. A little bit of the rowing stuff and some volleyball stuff. I want to see table tennis or badminton. I'm thinking they should have Football as in American Football. I mean they have baseball and hockey. That would be cool to see LaDanian Tomlinson or Shawn Merriman win a gold.

I've been to China once, Hong Kong to be exact. And I loved it. The experience and the culture was an amazing thing to take in for a little kid [I was 15 at the time]. But to go to China during the Olympics and to be in that atmosphere must be overwhelming especially if you're competting in the games. Ah yet another experience I will never get to taste in this life time.

No comments:

Post a Comment