Google
 

Monday, August 11, 2008

HEIDI MONTAG: DEFINITION OF A BUTTER FACE?


I finally came across the word that best describes Heidi Montag, "Butter Face." And it came from a blogsite that I came across. Summer's Blog. Just an SD chick that made it with her business venture and apparently is now retired in Puerto Rico I think and is just hanging out blogging and surfing. Awesome! I wish I was at stage already. But she's far ahead of me. She's got her fashion businesses and a blog. I've got my blog and my clothing lines in progress [it's in progress because I don't have $$$ to proceed with production].

Anyhow as Summer put it Heidi Montag is a "butter face." Meaning she's good or okay everywhere else "BUT HER FACE" get it? Butter Face...But-Her-Face? hahaha. Well that is what the term "butter face" means, I just thought I would clarify that with everyone. Because there are a lot of people that don't really know what the term means. People think it's in reference to butterball. I don't even know what that means.

Yep, all that plastic surgery and upgrades can't get rid of her butter face.

No comments:

Post a Comment