Google
 

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

WEEK 7 REVIEW OF ABDC2


Okay so I'm really behind on last weeks review. Been really busy. So here's my thoughts on last weeks show.

SoREAL CRU
3 out of 5

The intro was tight. That was a dope sequence. The timing was on point. But the middle of the routine lacked a bit. It wasn't up to their standard. Up until this point they've set a standard for themselves that was set pretty high. They met it every week, but starting last week they haven't been up to standard. They're slippin' a little bit. I think they might be a bit exhausted from the weeks quick choreographies. And someone tell me what was up with that lame ending? The ending sucked so bad. I was like is this SoReal Cru or someone else? It was worse than that one ending a few weeks ago where they ended it with a basic bboy combo, but he did it terribly. I'm surprised that they made it to the top 2 in this weeks show.


SUPER CR3W
4.5 out of 5

Aside from the Ninja performance in the first week, this has to be their second best performance. The "We Fly High" one was dope but this beats that, I think. The funny thing is in the Ninja one they started off with a tower and in this one they start off with a tower. I like them putting more choreography in the routine. Like I've said before they aren't the Jabbawockeez, who are mostly bboys that can dance and break really well. Super Cr3w has mad bboy skills but their dancing is just good. The way they used the stage was tight. It's no question they belong in the top 2, going against SoReal. They should take it.


BOOGIE BOTS -Eliminated
2.5 out of 5

WTF was that? Their performance was whack. Missy pointed it out. They really had Lil Momma's comments the other week still in the back of their minds. You could see the tension and how much it bothered them. And man did it show. I mean it was slight mess up after slight mess up. The whole routine was sloppy and I couldn't see their performance one that Missy would put in her videos. It was their time a long time ago I'm just glad they're finally gone.


FANNY PAK
5 out of 5

This group is just an amazingly talented group. They deserve all the credit that they get. The totally got the concept of the challenge. And they rocked it. I think the dig on Super Cr3w actually hurt them more than they were jokingly mocking it out to be. I really don't agree with America sending them to the bottom 2 and eventually sending them home this week. That's just wrong. They clearly out performed SoReal last week. But you know that's how the game is played and you know MTV had a hand in their departure this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment