Google
 

Sunday, August 31, 2008

FAMILY MATTER'S LAURA WINSLOW WASN'T EXACTLY EYE CANDY



Like I said before they have been bringing back old school shows and one of them is Family Matters. So of course since it was one of my favorite shows to watch growing up, naturally I've been watching it.

And you know what I realized? What the heck Steve Urkel was thinking. Laura wasn't exactly "Eye Candy" In fact she was straight up fugly! Steve's girlfriend Myra was pretty hot.

Laura looked straight ghetto, especially when she went with the short boy hair. Which by the way never looks good on any girl. She was so far from being attractive, now it makes me wonder if Urkel was gay or something, cause Laura looked like a man, baby.

Maxine [Laura's best friend] was prettier. I don't understand why they couldn't have casted someone prettier. But I still love the show. It reminds me of the good 'ole days. You know the days of childhood when you didn't have the stress, responsibilities, and worries of adult life. Adult life sucks ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment