Google
 

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

CAN MEN BE TRAINED LIKE DOGS? SO SAYS AMY SUTHERLAND



I just heard about author Amy Sutherland and her book What Shamu Taught Me About Life, Love and Marriage on the radio when the morning Dejay's were talking about the subject. I haven't picked up the book yet to read for myself. But from what I hear it's pretty sexist.

People say that she pretty much compares men to dogs/animals. That women can reshape their men into whatever by taking the same approach to men as you do to dogs. Like treats as rewards, whenever we do something good.

Again I haven’t read it (to be honest I don’t think I’ll have the time to waste reading this book) but if it falls into my lap I’ll read it. But for now I can just go off on the reviews and being male/man I think it’s lame. And of course women think it’s such a great book. Whatever, just wait til some male author comes up with a book. What Flipper the Dolphin Taught Me About Socializing, Swinging, and Sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment