Google
 

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

SHAMU? FREE WILLY? NAH JUST J-LOVE!



I know these images are old, but I just came across them again in my archieves and I'm just so overwhelmed by these photos, and I'll tell you why.

First of all, you're a celebrity (J-Love) and you know you're going to be observed constantly, so why go to a public beach wearing such a hideous bathing suit. Especially when for the most part you’re always fashionable?

Secondly, what the heck happened to you? You ever think about going to the gym? I mean again you’re a famous celebrity known for your good looks (and huge boobs). You wanna earn your money or what?

And thirdly (I don’t even know if that’s proper grammer) I hear about the paparazzi taking pictures of celebs making weird expressions, but man do you look like hicksville in these photos or what. Get with it J-Love.


click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment