Google
 

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

STARBUCKS CLOSED FOR 3 HOUR TRAINING


Sounds like a promotional stunt to me. Doesn't it? Do they really have to shut down every single Starbucks chain (in the US) and train it's Batista's for 3 hours on how to serve better drinks? Come on. This could have been done all at each stores convenience.

But yea I guess they better train these Batista's to make better tasting drinks because my Venti Passion Iced Tea Lemonade (Sweetened) isn't tasting as good since they increased the prices this past year. I'm paying about a buck more so I better get an amazing tasty Iced Tea Lemonade!

I better be saying "Uuummmm, that's a tasty Passion Iced Tea Lemonade."

1 comment:

  1. I remember those "Passion Iced Tea Lemonade" mornings at good old Marcoa ;-)

    ReplyDelete