Google
 

Monday, February 11, 2008

KANYE A MAMA'S BOY




Kanye West won 4 awards last night at the Grammy’s. There was one award that they forgot to give him. The “mama’s boy of the year” award. Kanye paid tribute to his mom with a performance in honor of her, he even went as far as to carve “mama” on the side of his head.

During his speaches it was all my mama this and my mama that. I can’t tell if he’s even mourned her loss or he’s just to “Hollywood” that none of that is a issue to him. He comes off so pompus that I find it hard to have any sympathy for him. But I have to admit in the beginning of his mother’s passing I did feel for the guy but his persona is just one that you just can’t stand. He’s so arrogant and so selfish.

I still think he blames the other guy that he hit in an accident a few years before the release of his first hit single Through the Wire. An accident that left him with a jaw wired shut and the victim he hit with serious injuries. Do I think he feels sorry for that person? No, he’s never wrote a song saying how sorry he was for the pain he caused.

Point blank Kanye is a very selfish individual, who cares for no one other than himself. Did he capitalize on his mothers death I dunno know, but it sure looked reminicent of Diddy performing in so called honor of Notorious B.I.G. I’m just saying…I could be wrong, I could be just blowing steam up my a$$. But that’s just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment