Google
 

Thursday, July 31, 2008

THE JABBAWOCKEEZ BYTERS NAMED TYPE 1 KRUMPERS

So further digging and I found that this group Type1 are Jabbawockeez byters big time. They go around the P.I. and do all the Jabbawockeez routines minus the breaking, because none of them can break. They're pretty pathetic if you ask me. They give us Flips here in the US a bad rap. If I went back home and saw these guys perform I'd throw shit at them. Disrespecting the Jabbawockeez like that, it's pitiful. On there youtube page they say "Leave us alone. It's just here not there. We're just having fun here." Why don't you leave the Jabbawockeez alone. Come up with your own shit. Fucking lame asses. Go to their youtube page Narudian and check out the rest of their imitation performances. Making money off the Jabbawockeez routines...PATHETIC!


No comments:

Post a Comment