Google
 

Thursday, July 31, 2008

WHAT PISSES ME OFF MOST ABOUT ALL THE JABBAWOCKEEZ BYTERS

They are all in the freaking Philippines. All the byters that I've seen so far have come from the Philippines, no where else and it's pissing me off. They're giving us Flips here a bad rap. We look like a country of byters over there. I mean they've been copying stuff from the US for a long time now, but this is big, because the Jabbawockeez are getting worldwide recognition and now that all these groups in the Philippines are wrongfully representing them, their reputation drops. I'm ashamed to be associated with the Philippines right now. I was made in Hawaii so I'm gonna call myself a Hawaiian for now. I'm all for bootleg and pirates but this is just crosses the line. It's wrong like black on black crime. It's Flip on Flip crime. Jabbawockeez need to go over there and show up where ever these impostors perform and call them out. And they need to wear shirts that say "Byters Will Be Eaten!" If I were the Jabbawockeez I'd be pissed off. It's not even my crew but I'm royally pissed off. They need to address this issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment