Google
 

Monday, July 14, 2008

JABBA WOCKEEZ HAVE ARMORY SUPREME SOUL HAVE INVISIBLE STRIPES

When I heard through the grapevine that Armory was going to start selling Supreme Soul shirts alongside the Jabbawockeez. I was like what there ain't no one in the bay area willing to sport their hometown crew? Then Supreme Soul (Soul Sector) worn these "Know Your Rank" shirts on last weeks episode. I was like who did those shirts. Didn't have an Armory tag on the back bottom. Then I came across a blogger site no less of an Armory type store up in the bay area called Invisible Stripes and on their site they are all about Soul Sector.

So they do have a store front getting their back. What I've heard about Armory selling their gear is still not confirmed. Like I said I just heard it through the grapevine. They might be selling their shirts through a distribution deal with Invisible Stripes. But who knows what the real deal is. Once I can confirm anything I'll blog about it.

Let's see so far I know that Armory supplies us with Jabbawockeez shirts and soon to be released for sale Super Cr3w shirts. And then Invisible Stripes have Supreme Soul/Soul Sector. The question is what crew am I going to make and distribute shirts for? Does Fanny Pak have any one? Seriously. I'm a big fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment